Monday 6 January 2014

Lusts of the Week #3


Delevigne 92 Tee by MLM
I freaking love Cara and am obsessed with this shirt.. so close so splurging on this!

Macbook
Pretty sure this was in my previous Lusts of the Week, but I still want one. Air or Pro, I am still undecided. I guess it just depends on what I can afford when uni is closer is starting back up again.

A totally unrealistic item for me to ever own but hey, maybe one day right? A girl can dream.

Polaroid 300 film
My friends gave me a Polaroid 300 for my birthday back in April and I finally got around to using it and taking some snaps with my friends on New Years Eve, but one pack of film only has 10 photos in it. I want to buy some more before we go on holidays in a few weeks as it seemed to be a huge hit with everyone and polaroids are fun! 

NARS Laguna bronzer
Yes, still.. So close to just going out and buying this, but I also want to wait to get it cheaper when I go to Hawaii later this year (so far away though!). Whether I'll splurge on NARS or Benefit's Hoola bronzer at Australian prices we'll soon see (I just made a huge Benefit order off the American website and decided to go against buying Hoola but now I'm kind of regretting it)

emma

2 comments:

  1. You should definitely invest in a macbook for uni - I don't know how I would get by without mine! NARS Laguna is also AMAZING - my favourite bronzer by far xx

    Jasmine Cara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool mix photos!!!! Today on my blog the panther coat: ) Photos were taken at dark and light moods sun. I hope you like this style of photography? I invite and I greet: )

    ReplyDelete