Thursday 2 January 2014

Four beauty resolutions



Welcome to 2014! Many people ring in the new year with resolutions to fulfil over the following twelve months, but as I can't usually stick to anything like that I thought I would share some of my beauty related resolutions with you! (Fingers crossed I stick to them.)

1. I hereby swear to wash my brushes more often.
Admittedly, I don't wash my make-up brushes. I am simply too lazy and the one time I did, they didn't dry in time! I got a kit of Sigma brushes for Christmas though, so I will try to clean them on the regular to keep them in top form!

2. I hereby swear to take my make-up off at night as much as possible.
I hate sleeping in make-up and although I do wash it off most nights, there are still nights every now and again where if I'm not wearing much or it's too late at night, I'll leave it on. (No promises on taking it off at 4am after a night out though)

3. I hereby swear to do a massive clean out.
I was looking through my make-up draws recently and realised that I still have some products that I have had for years. Oops. I need to go through and throw out any old and most-likely expired products.

4. I hereby swear to drink more water.
It's not like I don't drink enough, but you can never drink enough of it.

Tell me your resolutions! Whether they're beauty related or not.

2 comments:

  1. Great resolutions! I definitely need to do the first one too - my brushes do not get cleaned as often as they should xx

    Jasmine Cara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh so glad I'm not the only lazy one out there haha! xx

      Delete