Thursday 3 April 2014

March Favourites 2014




ELLE Australia
It's kind of obvious that I'm obsessed with magazines but ELLE has quickly become one of my favourites!

Arbonne Makeup Primer
I've been trying a few make-up and skincare products from Arbonne during March and loving them all but special mentions to their primer! It leaves my skin feeling so smooth. I also own the Benefit Porefessional and only used to use that for special occassions due to the tube being so small but I've been using the Arbonne one most days (when I remember) and my makeup seems to stay on a bit better. Definitely one to try!

Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Yes I finally have it! I love this bronzer - it's matte and I find that it blends really well.

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
Another cult product that I've been lusting over and finally own! I've only used this a few times during the month but I love it. I've really only owned neutral shades and palettes so this range of colours is a bit different for me. I especially love the shade 'Nooner'. If you're wondering how I got this in Australia, my friend's friend got this palette and Hoola from Hawaii.

Essie polish in 'Fiji'
I've loved this shade for a while but I don't think I've mentioned it yet. This is my go-to colour! It's just a really nice light pink that isn't too sheer. When I had acrylics I would take this with me to the salon for them to put on. (I was just looking through some old photos and I'm tempted to get them again!)

This year is flying by, I can't believe it's already April! It's my favourite month of the year though, due to it being my birthday (a week today to be exact!) Easter also falls in April this year and I love chocolate sooooo even better! ;)

emma


1 comment:

  1. I love Elle magazine as well!

    Found your blog via The Blonde Silhouette's friend activity on Bloglovin.

    Keep up the good work, gorgeous!

    http://www.suzannedang.com

    ReplyDelete