Monday 6 February 2012

Take me to Neverland.

A current trend that I am absolutely loving is Peter Pan collars! 

credit



credit for above: Tumblr
I just think they're so cute! I've been on the hunt for a cute Peter Pan collared shirt for the past week and have unfortunately been out of luck.. I'm still keeping my eye out! ;)


I personally prefer the lower neckline over the high, simply because I think that suits my shape better but both styles are fab! I also love lace collars, like in some of the photos above, and I also love the look of scalloped collars and edges.


I especially love collars paired with statement necklaces! So much that I recently went out and bought one myself. Absolutely love the look!





5 comments:

  1. Peter pan collars are sooo cute. I love this trend. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, yes, I absolutely love peter pan collars. I just bought the sweetest dress from ModCloth with a little crochet collar. I'm loving it!! I'm also smitten with all of the dresses that you've shown here - that navy one is especially pretty. xo veronika

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post . i love peter pan collar :)
    Interesting blog, I really enjoyed browsing it :)

    XX JUNO ♥
    Visit RECESSIONISTA.Thru A Lens
    THANK YOU :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peter Pan collars are the greatest! I really like that lace/tan one, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete