Monday 12 March 2012

Warm Autumn Day




Today I went to a Naming Day for my mum's cousin's baby. I bought this skirt two weeks ago in one of my uni breaks spent in the nearby shopping centre (which is great to pass the time, but isn't so great for my bank account) and I've been dying to wear it and thought today would be the perfect time for it's debut!


I really love a bright, bold lip and am always on the look out for great colours in the shops and when watching beauty videos on YouTube. I had been looking for a good reddish-pinkish but could never find one I was confident with. Last month I was shopping before work for a lipstick for my friend's birthday (don't worry I wasn't picking one for her myself - I knew what she wanted as I was with her when she swatched it) and I ended up looking for myself. I swatched this Rimmel lipstick and thought it was nice but was skeptical on buying it as I had bought a bright pink from Covergirl but did not feel brave enough to wear it. I went back and forth between brands but ended up buying this one - an impulse buy you could say? Nevertheless I am really happy with how it looks and will definitely be trying to wear it more often!



I'm currently in love with statement necklaces! I found the necklace last week while cleaning out my room. I haven't worn it in years and discovered it looks nice doubled over (which is how I am wearing it today) and it really made the outfit, in my opinion.



OUTFIT: Singlet; Cotton On, skirt; GirlXpress @ K-Mart, sandals; Piping Hot, necklace; no idea, I've had it for a few years, ring; Lovisa, bag; Ruby & Kit @ Equip, sunglasses; Charlie Brown

FACE: Avon Ideal Flawless Invisible Coverage Foundation in Cream Beige, NYX blush in Peach, Face of Australia Eye Primer in Matte, Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad in Mocha Latte, Essence gel eyeliner in All Night Black, Maybelline Falsies Mascara in Very Black, Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate lipstick in 09


No comments:

Post a Comment