Tuesday 5 July 2016

Bondi Bowls








If you follow me on Instagram you will know that I LOVE acai bowls!

A few weeks ago I did the Bondi to Bronte walk with two of my friends and we went to Sadhana Kitchen in Bondi. It was my first time going but definitely won't be my last. Of course I had to get an acai bowl despite how cold the wind was (this was followed by a mocha to warm up) and it was SO. GOOD. 

If I go somewhere for breakfast and brunch, 9 times out of 10 I will get an acai bowl. As soon as I see it I need to have it! I just feel so good inside after I eat one!

I had wanted to do the Bondi to Bronte walk for so long and I'm so happy that I finally did. I love the ocean and especially love going for walks by the ocean. Need to get back ASAP.

em



No comments:

Post a Comment