Thursday 13 February 2014

Lusts of the week #8

Lusts of the week #8

I'm a massive fan of black & white and sports luxe at the moment and this post shows!

I have seen these babies all over my Instagram and Bloglovin' feeds and it was love at first sight. I've always been about 80% sure on these as I have been uncertain as to whether I'll find a way to wear them but after seeing how Vogue Vandal styled them HERE, I am 100% going to save up and purchase these.

Again, this is a cult item among the fashion bloggers. I tried this on in store late last year and didn't think I had enough confidence to wear it, and was a bit disappointed. I still fall in love every time I see a photo of someone wearing it (they always look AMAZING) and I was in a Bardot store in the city on Tuesday and couldn't keep my eyes off it. Since trying it on I've realised that I don't have to wear it on it's own - I can layer it. I think I'm just going to bite the bullet, try it on again and take it home. I'm obsessed, I can't stop thinking about it haha.

While I was in store on Tuesday I saw these and fell in love. I am a sucker for the white leather look. Although I don't really want to spend $80 on them (I'll see if they go on sale or get reduced)

While shopping with friends on Tuesday we also popped into Sportsgirl on Pitt St and I saw this top and again, fell in love (I fall in love with a lot of clothing items don't I?!) Really, I should have just picked it up then and there but I was too busy thinking about money and a hat that I had just seen in Bardot (Yes I went back and bought it - you'll see it soon). I'm definitely going to go and get it though, I absolutely love that pattern - reminds me of Cameo!

Do you guys prefer me simply listing my 'lusts of the week' like I did last week HERE or keep giving a short blurb as to why I want that particular item etc? I didn't have much to say on the items last week so I skipped it but this week I do so I'm not sure what I should stick to. I do like giving you my lil stories behind each item though haha, maybe I'll do a bit of both.

emma


No comments:

Post a Comment