Monday 27 April 2015

Hosier Lane















I spent this past weekend in Melbourne with my friend Jordyn, we went down to see Demi Lovato in concert and decided to make a weekend out of it. We arrived bright and early on Friday morning and wanted to immediately check out the coolness that is Hosier Lane! We probably spent more than hour here wandering around and taking it all in - and of course took a million and one photos! 

WEARING:
TOP & JEANS | Cotton On
CAPE | Forever New
BOOTS | Betts
BAG | Colette by Colette Hayman
NECKLACE | Tiffany & Co.
WATCH | The Horse

#emandjordtakemelb

emma xx


6 comments:

  1. I LOVE THESE. I really really love that cape thing omg these photos are amazing!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh thank you girl!! I love them too, I'm so excited to finally have a DSLR of my own hehe xx

      Delete
  2. I've never visted Hosier Lane but am contemplating a permanent move to Melbourne.... this makes me a wee bit excited! P.s. perfect twirling ;)

    Megan || www.ohheyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so cool, we checked out another graffiti lane too, there's heaps but this one was my favourite! That's awesome, it would be so good to live in Melbourne! Oh thank you haha ;)

      Delete
  3. Emma your photos are so cute and fun. I love how you did it behind all the graffiti. Sounds like you had an awesome time with your friend.

    ReplyDelete