Wednesday 24 October 2012

Wednesday Wishlist #1

Wednesday Wishlist #1
01. Marc Jacobs watch (top & bottom) 02. Forever New print dress 03. Caudalie Beauty Water 04. Nars Laguna bronzer 05. Hand Food by Soap &  Glory 06. Viva La Juicy perfume by Juicy Couture
I would really love a Marc Jacobs watch. Obviously not both of these but I can't decide which I prefer.. I have always loved the top one, but I found the bottom one also saved in my bookmarks (which I had forgotten about). I just love how the 'Marc Jacobs' frames his watches.. and I like the bottom one because it shows the date and also for the touch of rose gold!

I love Forever New and often skip looking in the store because I know that I can't afford any of the gorgeous items in there! Or have anywhere to wear them..... but I went in on the weekend (then in two stores in the city yesterday) and saw this dress every time. I am in love! It looks great on the mannequin in the window and on the model in the photo as you walk in store but the $120 price tag just breaks my heart! I think it would be perfect to wear to the races!

Obviously there will be beauty products included as there is always something I am lusting over! Currently (and for a long time actually) want to try out the Caudalie Bauty Exilir/water, NARS bronzer in Laguna and the Soap & Glory Hand Food hand cream as I have heard nothing but great things about them.

Last but not least is a perfume that I have recently discovered - Viva La Juicy! I have heard a lot about this scent from Youtube beauty gurus and finally got to smell it for myself in Myer on the weekend and this one definitely gets a spot on my Christmas list!

What are you currently lusting over?

3 comments:

  1. I've nominated you for a Liebster Blog award! It's like a tag, and helps smaller blogs get more recognition, check it out here. www.happinessdiamonds.blogspot.com
    Enjoy! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ughhhh, everything from Forever New is so lush! I agree with you though - I'd have nowhere to wear the gorgeous dresses either! Gah, now if only they'd have a 90% off sale ;) xo
    meleonie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete