Tuesday 25 June 2013

My Perfume Collection



Curious by Britney Spears
This was my first ever perfume given to me by my grandparents (I also have it in stick form). I actually haven't worn this in years - so I should probably throw it out - but it takes me back to the beginning of high school.

G by Harajuki Lovers
This is one of my absolute favourite perfumes. It smells of coconut and just look at how cute the packaging is! The bottle pictured has unfortunately run out but I have two mini versions to get me through.

Arden Beauty
This Elizebeth Arden perfume makes me feel so classy! It smells gorgeous and I wore it pretty much every day during Year 12.

Little Black Dress by Avon
I have used this perfume for many years and have used a few roll-on versions as well

Red Hot Paris
I have never actually worn this one, whoops.. Not much of a fan of the smell.

Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift
I have already used up a whole full sized bottle of this so we know that I definitely love it! I received this mini bottle as a present and love it all the same.

Vera Wang Princess
This is the newest addition to my collection as I received it for my birthday from a friend. I have started wearing it a bit more recently, it smells lovely and the bottle is cute.

Beckham Signature
I got this last Christmas and it has been my most worn perfume so far for 2013, love it!

Daisy by Marc Jacobs
This would have to be my favourite perfume ever. I have wanted it for so long now and finally got it for my birthday in April as a belated Christmas present. I love the smell and the fact that I can still smell it on me the next morning, as I usually wear it out at night or for special occasions. I'm a sucker for anything Marc Jacobs!

I think it's obvious that I can't describe scents.. Apologies.

6 comments:

  1. Hi darl, you have an amazing blog,, did we follow each other already? if not, would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back! xoxo

    PS. don't forget to claim your blog on BLOGLOVIN so it has a "FOLLOW" button,.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Your blog looks lovely, I've followed you on Bloglovin! :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. Nice collection! I love these kinds of posts. I have and love Daisy too, and I'm a big fan of G as well. Great post, love the photo. :)

    ♥ Em from Mascara Warrior

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am absolutely in love with your perfume collection ^^
    I especially love daisy by marc jacobs though i've never had the time to buy it yet. :(

    followed you on bloglovin and blogspot!

    rascalrunway.blogspot.ca
    laclosetdork.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You sure have a great perfume collection! Love Marc Jacobs scents!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your perfume collection... surprisingly similar to mine ;)

    ReplyDelete