Wednesday 12 June 2013

Change.

Makeover! Well just a new name and banner, but anyway..

I am no longer Full of Curiosity! As I mentioned in a previous post, I really wasn't liking that name, after all I had just chosen it as it is my Tumblr URL and I just didn't feel that it fit me and my blog at all. You never used to be able to change your Blogger URL (well I could never do it in the past, hence this being my third account) but after seeing two other blogs I follow change their URL, I finally thought of a new name and went and sussed it out.

"Why Emma-Kate?" I hear you asking. Well, Emma-Kate is actually my full first name! "As your blog name?" Yes, it may sound boring I know but I just like how it looks on the blog and how it sounds and just fits me better (well obviously.. it's MY NAME) but yeah I'm hoping this will motivate and/or inspire me to post more again!

I have two more university exams to go next week then I'm officially on break for five weeks, yay!

What do you think of the new name?

1 comment:

  1. I hope your new blog name helps you achieve all that you want it to! I followed you with GFC and Blog Lovin. Hope you can follow back!

    : signe
    : the daily savant :
    : the daily savant : Blog Lovin

    PS~ I have a giveaway going on now!

    ReplyDelete