Monday 24 June 2013

Motivation Monday

After a rough weekend, I'm finding a lot of quotes and images on Tumblr that are keeping me in a  positive mind set and are reminding me that things could be worse and it is not the end of the world. So I thought I would share x




"Holding on to anything is like holding on to your breath. You will suffocate. The only way to get anything in the physical universe is by letting go of it. Let go and it will be yours forever." - Deepak Chopra


"The truth is, everything will be okay as soon as you are okay with everything. And that's the only time everything will be okay." - Michael Singer


PS. You should follow me on Bloglovin' (link below) as Blogger is apparently getting rid of the Google Friend Connect following option!


No comments:

Post a Comment