Tuesday 17 September 2013

Lusts of the Week #2

Lusts of the Week #2

I have been lusting over Sigma brushes ever since I began watching beauty videos on Youtube, over two years ago now, and I am still yet to own some. I need to do some major saving so I can splurge on these bad boys!

These babies showed up on my Instagram feed the other day and I love the look of them! I don't own too many pairs of shoes and I struggle with spending large amounts of money on shoes (the most I've spent is $40 at Rubi Shoes) so I would obviously have to see if these look any good on before forking out $150 for them but I am in need of a new pair of heels to wear clubbing and these look gorgeous in photos on their own!

Have you spotted a trend here? I've recently loved looking through Windsor Smith's footwear range and I spot these everywhere! I see so many people in the city and at uni wearing these - the white ones are even starting to grow on me after seeing how good they look on some girls! I was shopping with some friends last week and one tried these on and I have learnt that they can look really good or not-as-good depending on your outfit so I'll have to have a little think about these.. I've had my eyes on them for so long!

I have always loved Apple products - from our old family computer, to my old desktop (which I still dust off from time to time), numerous iPods and my beloved iPhone 5 - but I unfortunately did not have the sufficient funds for a Macbook in February last year when I wanted to buy a laptop to use university. So I ended up buying a cute little 11" HP and it has done me very good until earlier this year I dropped it causing the left hinge to slowly, very slowly, fall apart and now suddenly the right side has started to fall apart on me so my laptop is now unable to stay open without falling backwards (this is it's current state as of writing this post).. fun times.. but I also really want to start my Youtube channel back up again and would love for a Mac and to be able to use all of the amazing software.. and I just love Macs okay?! Sooo anyone got a Mac they want to get rid of....?? ;)

Ah the classic furniture piece of a beauty blogger. You will spot one of these bad boys in most room tours and make-up collections on YouTube and although I don't have nearly enough make-up to fill this thing with (although I'm sure one day I will) I would probably store my hair products and jewellery and other things in there. I don't know, I just really want one and it seems to store a lot if you make the most the space. First I magically need some space in my room, then maybe this can become a realistic option haha. 

I hope you enjoyed this post and sorry that I have neglected this blog a little bit.. Life got busy!
What are you currently lusting over? Tell me in the comments! xx

2 comments:

  1. hello lovely Emma! I nominated you for the Liebster Award :) details on my blog!
    http://thousandsundowns.blogspot.com.au/
    xx

    ReplyDelete