Monday 1 July 2013

June 2013 Playlist

I thought I would share a bunch of songs that I've been loving this past month!

1. Come & Get It - Selena Gomez
2. We Can't Stop - Miley Cyrus
3. Release You - Megan & Liz
4. This Is What It Feels Like - Armin van Buuren
5. Love and Drugs - The Maine
6. I'm On My Way - Charlie Brown
7. Clarity - Zedd ft. Foxes
8. Reload (Original Vocal Mix) - Sebastian Ingrosso & Tommy Trash ft. John Martin
9. Booty Wurk (One Cheek At A Time) - T-Pain ft. Joey Galaxy
10. On & On - Illy
11. Swimming Pool (Drank) - Kendrick Lamar
12. Leggo - B.Smyth ft. 2 Chainz
13. Spectrum - Zedd
14. The Boys - Nicki Minaj & Cassie
15. We Own It - 2 Chainz ft. Wiz Khalifa
16. Parachute - Timomatic
17. Other Side of Love - Sean Paul
18. Fucking Problem - A$AP Rocky ft. Drake, 2 Chainz & Kendrick Lamar
19. Ashrays and Heartbreaks - Snoop Lion ft. Miley Cyrus

What music have you into lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment