Tuesday 21 January 2014

Let's be frank





Frank is a huge trend that I have seen all over my Instagram feed as of late so I thought I would jump on the bandwagon and see what all the hype is about. 

Frank is a coffee scrub and comes in two varieties - Original and Coconut & Grapeseed. I decided to go with the Coconut & Grapeseed version in case I didn't like the straight-up coffee version.

What Frank says:

"i’ll target cellulite, stretch marks, psoriasis, varicose veins, eczema and acne with roasted and ground arabica coffee beans."

I've used this scrub twice now over the past week and a half and it leaves your skin feeling so soft and smooth. The idea is to cover your body and leave the scrub on for 5-10 minutes before washing it off. 'He' also tells you to take a selfie with your scrub and upload it to Instagram with hashtags including #thefrankeffect and #letsbefrank which is actually how I discovered this scrub and what led me to getting it. Great way to get your product out there if you ask me!



They're not wrong when they say "get dirty" - this stuff goes everywhere! (Sorry Mum! - yes I know you read this haha) So be prepared to give your shower a good clean when you're done. 

Find out more about Frank here and try it for yourself here. If you like the smell of coffee you'll love it!

Have you tried it? What are your thoughts?

emma

2 comments:

  1. Maybe I'm really bad at picking up on things, but this is the first I've heard of frank but now I'm really interested! I can just imagine the state of your bathroom after using that! Your poor mum! My mum's always moaning at me because I use sugar scrubs and little granules are left everywhere, and there's currently a suspicious dark mark on the wall that may or may not be the result of dying my hair at home, but I haven't been asked to confess so I'm keeping quiet for now!
    This stuff sounds so cool, and like you I'd probably go for the Coconut and Grapeseed version. I am addicted to anything coconut-y, so this sounds perfect!
    Rachel @ rachelsaysfabulous xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that photo was the state of my bath after I had washed some away - oops! I totally agree, coconut is always a winner! xxx

      Delete