Friday 31 January 2014

January Favourites 2014



Nivea In-Shower Rich Body Lotion
For someone with dry skin who is extremely lazy, this product is a godsend! Saves me so much time by moisturising in the shower and leaves my skin so smooth!

Batiste Dry Shampoo
In my eyes, dry shampoo is the best invention ever! Saves me on second-day-hair days and gives volume even when my hair is freshly clean. My favourite kind is 'Wild and Daring' which is in the leopard print can, but this tropical one smells nice!

Benefit Rockateur blush
New to my collection, but this rose gold blush gives off a great colour!

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Transparent
As mentioned in my previous post, this powder is something I tend to reach for on an everyday basis. I love a matte finish and my skin tends to get oily. This completes my face without my makeup looking too caked on.

Bondi Sands Self Tanning Mousse in Dark
Dead set best self tanner I have ever used! I apply this with a mitt and it looks so natural since it is a green based tanner. It also stays on well, personally t lasts on me for just over a week before getting slightly patchy but it's nothing too bad. At only $20 from Priceline, it's worth every penny!

emma

1 comment:

  1. I really need to jump on the dry shampoo bandwagon! If it only just gives me some volume, I'd be happy.

    ReplyDelete