Thursday 16 January 2014

Lusts of the week #4

Lusts of the week #4

Lusts of the week #4 by fullofcuriosityxo featuring a spray perfume

Walk The Line dress from Beginning Boutique
These dresses are everywhere and I love them!

Urban Decay Naked 3 palette
I own the first Naked palette and absolutely love it and I think I would get so much use out of the 3! We can't get Urban Decay here in Australia at the moment and it's currently on Beauty Bay for around $80 so I'll have to wait and save my money or wait til the price drops a bit!

Be Delicious by DKNY
I've always loved the smell of this perfume! I have plenty of perfumes at the moment but I thought I'd add it to the list anyway.

emma

2 comments:

  1. I picked up the Naked 3 last week and it's GORGEOUS xx

    Jasmine Cara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Argh I've been wanting it since they announced it, it looks AMAZING! xx

      Delete