Friday 24 January 2014

Lusts of the week #5

Lusts of the week #5

Lusts of the week #5 by fullofcuriosityxo featuring nars cosmetics

I'm really into mesh at the moment and mesh mixed with sports luxe.. I just love this dress!

This particular one is Dragon Girl, but there's a few other colours I'm liking the look of. I love matte lips so I think these would be perfect. I saw these mentioned on Jasmine Cara's blog and they immediately went on my list after doing some further research!

Leather shorts
I love these shorts, now just to find a perfect (and inexpensive) pair!

1000th mention of Windsor Smith on my blog and I don't really need any more heels but I love these. I have the Prom heels (mentioned in this post) which I am in love with (and still need to wear out oops)

I love anything and everything New York. I saw this on my Instagram feed and knew I had to have it! I want to get a bedside table for my bedroom and I think this would look perfect leant against the wall in a white frame!

emma



3 comments:

  1. Absolutely love all your picks! I seriously need that etsy sign in my life right now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That etsy print is so cute! Thanks for the mention xx

    Jasmine Cara

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can see why you're lusting over that Cameo dress, it's gorgeous! We love the meshed cutouts!

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete