Monday 10 February 2014

My Beauty Travel Essentials






If you follow me on Instagram (@emhewitt_ - shameless plug) you would know that last weekend I went on a quick trip down the coast with nine of my friends so I thought I would show you what I took with me in terms of beauty and skincare.

I was going to the beach so I obviously had to take sunscreen. I went out and bought the new Neutrogena Beach Defence Water & Sun spray which I loved. I'm lazy and hate the greasy feeling of sunscreen on my hands so this was very easy to use and has a light formula - so no gross feeling for me! (If you're wondering why I haven't included shampoo, conditioner or soap/body lotion it's because some of us girls bought it down there and shared it as we were only there for four nights - I'm not dirty haha). I took my cleanser which is the Anew Aqua Youth and I use it with the Olay Regenerist brush (think Clarisonic but way cheaper). Then lastly my moisturiser, Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture. I didn't take my night or eye creams as I didn't think it was necessary as it was such a short trip and wasn't planning on wearing much make-up.

As for make-up I took my Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation (in Soft Beige) along with my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush and only ended up wearing it once when we went to the local bowling club for some drinks. I took my Garnier Roll-On concealer for my under-eye circles which I used everyday as well as Benefit's Gimme Brow - the only time I leave the house without my brows on is when I am going to get them waxed, they're a must for me! I took my Rimmel Stay Matte powder to set my foundation if I needed to and if I was feeling a lil oily which I apply with my Sigma F30 brush (Large Powder). Lastly Benefit's They're Real (which I only wore the same day as the foundation) and Maybelline Babylips in Mixed Berry.

It's not much but it was perfect for my four night holiday at the beach. What are your must-haves for trips away?


emma


No comments:

Post a Comment