Friday 21 February 2014

Lusts of the week: Success #1

I've written 9 weeks worth of 'Lusts of the week' now so I thought I'd do a little something extra and show you what stuff I've actually bought or received after wanting them for so long!


In week #2 I said that I wanted some Sigma brushes, as a the time I didn't have any make-up brushes that were good quality. I receieved this Miss Bunny collection of Sigma brushes from my parents for Christmas and I was so happy when I opened them - it was the last thing I expected as I have never asked for them or mentioned them but my mum is sneaky (aka read the blog post haha). In week #1 I was lusting over the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette and I soon bought it from beautybay.com after that (since we can't get UD in Australia). I love it and use it quite a lot, as you may have seen in my recent Youtube video.



Week #2 also had two pairs of Windsor Smith shoes. (if you're new to the blog, I don't shut up about Windsor Smith - I'm obsessed). I live in the Lily sandals (I made a post HERE when I first bought them). I think they are so comfortable and they match with a lot of my outfits. When they had an online sale of 20%, I couldn't resist the Prom heels! I finally wore them for the first time last weekend and they served me well, considering I hadn't worn high heels out in a loooong time. Still need some getting used to though (they're bloody sexy though!)


I am a huge Cara Delevingne fan so I just to get this top by MLM label. (This was in week #3 where I also wanted Polariod film which I did buy and use). I wear this a lot too, usually with high-waisted denim shorts as it is quite baggy. I thought I'd include 2 in 1 for this photo because in week #7 I talked about wanting a felt hat and after searching for so long I found the perfect one in Bardot!



Last but not least, I finally found the perfect pair of leather shorts that I mentioned in week #5! They are by the brand Mika & Gala and I found them in a StyleHub booth in Westfield Sydney (along with this top by Sophia)

Phew, sorry for the long post! See all of my lusts of the weeks HERE.


emma

3 comments:

  1. Do you really like the sigma brushes? I'm looking at getting the same set mostly for the eyeshadow brushes but I'm not 100% sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love them! Before this I only ever had two eye brushes so having so many more with different purposes is great in my experience. I have a Real Techniques one which is still really good, if you didn't want to spend as much.

      Delete
  2. Oooo I love the look of those Windsor Smith Prom Heels! I swear they do the best shoes!

    ReplyDelete