Saturday 17 March 2012

Birthday Wishlist

My 18th birthday is coming up in about three weeks so I've started compiling a wishlist. This is what I have come up with so far.

1. Urban Decay Naked Palette: I have had my eye on this forever after watching too many YouTube videos about it. I am getting it though, I was sitting with Mum when she ordered it off beautybay.com because I had to show her where to get it.. Super excited!!
2. Perfumes; Daisy by Marc Jacobs & Wanderstruck by Taylor Swift: I've also wanted these two since before Christmas and I finally smelt them in January and have been lusting ever since!
3. MAC; lipstick in Party Parrot & Tendertone in Hot 'n' Saucy: Yes, I am fully aware that these two items are very difficult to lay hands on but I really want something from MAC (yes, I am still currently a MAC virgin) and I'd love to own these - although 98% probably won't happen.. a girl can dream, right?
4. White iPhone: I don't even care if it's a 4 or 4S, I just want the white one. I've wanted an iPhone for ages and think I can afford it now. I am even willing to pay half or even more to pay off my current phone plan so I can get this! Just to figure out if I should change phone companies or stay on Virgin..
5. Books; Paper Towns by John Green & Lonely Planet's 1000 Ultimate Experiences: I love John Green and his books so obviously I just want more! I already have two and would love the other three, but I'll begin with asking for this one. I love travelling and I've also wanted this book for ages. Also, I'm pretty sure Mum hinted to me today that she got it for me ;)

So that's all so far.. I may post a #2 in a few days. While writing this up I'm already thinking of some more ideas to do with clothes and such. My parents asked me if I wanted a specific 'thing', as in something special since I'll be turning 18 but I honestly cannot think of anything! Jewellery is an obvious idea, but I honestly don't wear it too much, especially a specific piece. I got a necklace for my 16th with my initials and D.O.B on it but I have not worn it in over a year. I'm not keen on asking for something expensive and knowing I will never make good use of it.

I'm thinking of starting a regular "Wishlist" series, what do you think? I'll probably do it anyway haha.
Xx

1 comment:

  1. Great wish list! Daisy is one of my all time favourite perfumes.

    Christie

    Dark Blue Stripes

    ReplyDelete