Tuesday 29 April 2014

Post 20 & Easter

Sorry for being MIA yet again, I've had a week break from uni so I decided to just relax during that time and get over my cold. I've just found some photos from my birthday which was a couple of weeks ago so I thought I'd share them with you, as well as what else I've been up to since then. I also got some foils done as a birthday present a few days prior so my dark roots are gone - I'm loving how blonde my hair looks again in photos!





If you follow me on Instagram (@emhewitt_) you would have seen that I went up to the Central Coast over the Easter weekend with my family. I haven't been for three years and luckily for me the weather was beautiful this year. We go with some of our family friends, who Mum & Dad were friends with when they were around my age, so it was nice to catch up with everyone. It was also a little strange as I have known their kids their whole lives and they are so much older now than when I last saw them! 

I spent my time walking along the beach and I finally got around to reading 'It' by Alexa Chung, which I received for Christmas. The book was very hyped up so I was excited to read it. I'm still a bit confused as to what the point was, as there was no real story or continuity. It was a nice little insight to her thoughts and interests though and I loved the vintage-style photos in it.





I drove home on my own on Sunday because I had work and uni work to do during my week off and my family stayed until the following Saturday. I may have got a little lost on my way home so it took me three hours to get home instead of two like it should have... oops, I found my way eventually (thank you Google Maps!)

Now I'm back to uni and I can't believe I've only got about five weeks of the semester left! It's almost May - this year is going way too fast. End of semester means that I have a lot of assignments due soon - don't you just love group assignments (and the fact that they're all due around the same time!!!) Winter break can't come soon enough!!

emma

No comments:

Post a Comment