Thursday 10 April 2014

20

Hi guys, sorry for being MIA for the past week - been having technical difficulties here at EKHQ (yep that's a thing now?) buuut today is my 20th birthday and although I only left the house to get my eyebrows waxed, I still did my make-up all nice and thought I would share it!







Arbonne Makeup Primer // Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation // Garnier concealer // Australis Fresh & Flawless Pressed Powder // Benefit Hoola bronzer // Benefit Lollitint cheek tint // Brows - Naked eyeshadow from UD Naked Palette & Benefit Gimme Brow // Eyes - UD: Sin from Naked, Naked 2 from Naked Basics in crease & Venus as highlight // Maybelline Master Precise eyeliner // Maybelline Mega Plush Volum Express // Benefit They're Real! // Arbonne lipstick in Vintage Rose

If you'd like to see what I got or anything just let me know! Will hopefully be posting the outfits I wear for this weekends celebrations sometime next week so keep an eye out!

emma 




1 comment:

  1. Omgosh, happiest of birthdays lovely one! <3 <3 <3 (I'm not using fb at the moment, otherwise I would've written there!) Your make-up looks gorgeous btw! Have fun this weekend! xxx

    ReplyDelete