Monday 14 April 2014

TARTAN TWENTY

On Saturday night I went out to a local pub and nightclub to celebrate my 20th birthday with some of my friends!


Wearing Target top & skirt, Rubi Shoes wedges (not pictured) & Mimco large leather pouch



The iPhone camera doesn't do my make-up justice and the fact that it gets dark earlier now didn't help either, but I tried my best haha. My face base is the same as my previous post (what I wore on my actual birthday and generally every day). For my eyes I used my well-loved Urban Decay Naked Palettes 1 & 3. Sidecar all over the lid, with Nooner (Naked 3) in the crease and Toasted on the outer edge blended into the crease. I had a black gel liner by Essence in my tightline and waterline and my favourite Maybelline Master Precise liner on my lids with a wing. I used my Maybelline Mega Plush Volum Express mascara and I wore false eyelashes for the first time. I used Revlon's Beyond Natural lashes in #91168 'Natural Defining' and they were only $10 from K-Mart! Since it was my first time I wanted ones that looked natural and even my make-up loving friends didn't spot they were false before I said so - success!! I wore a sheer Avon lipgloss in 'Watermelon' on my lips.



emma

No comments:

Post a Comment