Monday 5 January 2015

2014 Hall of Fame

Happy New Year!! I hope you have all had a good start to 2015, I just spent a week down the coast with a few of my best friends and had such an amazing time! So I thought I would bring you some of my favourite things of 2014!


MAKE-UP
FOUNDATION | Loreal Infallible (150 Radiant Biege for fake tanning)
BRONZER | NARS Laguna
BROWS | Estee Lauder Double Wear Brow Lift Duo (Blonde/Brown)
EYESHADOW | Urban Decay Naked Palettes 1 & 3
MASCARA | Urban Decay Perversion
LIPS | Angel by Mac & NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee
NAILS | Essie Fiji


SKIN CARE
Loreal Paris Skin Perfection Correcting Day Moisturiser
GlamGlow Mud Mask


ACCESSORIES
Kate Spade New York wallet
Mimco pouch


BOOKS
IT by Alexa Chung
Girl Online by Zoe Sugg
#GIRLBOSS by Sophia Amoruso
The Intern by Gabrielle Tozer

MUSIC ALBUMS


The 1975 | Illy | Taylor Swift

What did you love in 2014? What are you looking most forward to in 2015?

emma

2 comments:

  1. i like this. a lot haha. i really want the original naked palette. sO BAD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks girl! ahh i'm obsessed with it, hardly ever use anything else haha

      Delete