Monday 19 January 2015

// The 1975 //


On Saturday the 17th January, I saw The 1975 in concert at Hordern Pavilion in Sydney. I saw them last time they toured Australia back in July with my friend Hayley but this time was x10 better. Honestly I was probably too excited knowing that the lit-up squares on stage were going to be there this tour because they didn't have those last time they were here haha.



Last time Hayley and I lined up for most of the day and we ended up scoring a spot second from the front barrier which was amazing! I've never been that close at a concert before so it was a great experience, but man it was crazy. Spent the whole time being pushed around. So this time, along with our friend Jordyn, we decided to just chill at the back to dance and enjoy the music. We had a decent sized group of girls which is what made the night that much better.



I had never been to Hordern Pavilion before but it is such a great venue. No matter where you were, whether on the floor or in the seating areas, you would have had a great view. The 1975 are just amazing live, they never disappoint. I was just so so happy the entire time. When 'Menswear' came on I was in my happiest place (it's one of my favourites.. well most of the songs are). Also Matty's signature thing of drinking wine and smoking on stage. Ugh perfection. I have also never ever been so sweaty in my life, but that's half the fun haha.

The sweaty aftermath

I'd love to hear some of your concert experiences in the comments!

emma

No comments:

Post a Comment