Monday 12 January 2015

NEW ROOM

I went on holidays with some of my friends for a week over New Years and I came home to find that my mum had completely given my bedroom a makeover! Changing my room was one of the things I wanted to do most during this uni break and when Mum messaged me while I was gone telling me she was tidying my room, I had no idea she was doing this! Such a lovely surprise to come home to and a perfect way to start the year off fresh! I absolutely love it so I thought I would share some photos with you.












QUILT COVER | Adairs
BLACK & WHITE PILLOW | Ikea
PURPLE PILLOW | Adairs
GREY BLANKET | Ikea
PINEAPPLE LAMP | Target
PINK PRINT | Kikki K
CANDLES | Bath & Body Works
BLACK FRAMES | Ikea
PRINTS | Museum Collection of Vintage Posters

emma



2 comments:

  1. This is so cute and I love the colours that have been chosen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this! Your mum's done well haha. I spy my IKEA throw and cushion hehehe. Those are so popular these days. I also really like that doona cover, I've been looking at a similar one in black and white (because colour in my room scares me obviously) okay now I'm just rambling but this all looks really cute and cozy :) x

    ReplyDelete