Friday 26 December 2014

"Just another fake vintage t-shirt"









TOP | Minkpink
SKIRT | Cotton On
NECKLACE | K-Mart
SHOES | Windsor Smith
LIPS | NARS Velvet Lip Pencil in Cruella

This is what I wore today on Boxing Day! Boxing Day for me every year is spending the day with my dad's side of my extended family for Christmas! I loved what I was wearing so I just had to share. I got the top from Dissh during the Click Frenzy sale a while back and finally got to wear it, I absolutely love it! I also really wanted to wear a red lip for Christmas and didn't get to on Christmas Day so I went with it today. 
I loved my make-up too! Wore my NARS lip pencil for the first time - I bought from Sephora in Hawaii. It stayed on pretty well, I re-applied it once after lunch (and clearly needed to again in the last photo but it's okay haha)

How was your Christmas?

emma

PS. Thank you for 200 Bloglovin' followers! That's so exciting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment