Tuesday 9 December 2014

Loreal Paris Skin Perfection





I've heard quite a lot of good things about Loreal Paris' new line of skincare. Skin Perfection is targeted at women who are in their 20s and 30s. There are four items currently in the range including a serum, day moisturiser, magic blur and BB cream, which are also meant to help improve skin quality.

I recently ran out of my usual day moisturiser so decided to pick this up to try out and luckily it was on sale at Priceline at the time. This moisturiser claims to tighten pores, smooth skin texture and even the skin tone. 

I've been using this for a few days and have been loving it so far. It's really moisturising and my skin is looking and feeling great! I'm excited to try out the other products from the range.

Have you tried any of the Skin Perfection products? What do you think?

emma

No comments:

Post a Comment