Friday 21 November 2014

Sparks in Blue





SHOES | Lipstik
BAG | Sportsgirl
TAN | Loving Tan

Last night I went to the Ivy in Sydney. I've been there twice before on a Saturday night but never on a Thursday. Going to a club is not my usual Thursday night activity but entry to the Ivy can be quite pricey but it is free on Thursdays and my friends hadn't ever been so why not? 

I'm obsessed with this dress from White Fox - especially the cut outs on the shoulders. It's also great that they provide express shipping in Australia because I ordered it on Tuesday night and it came Thursday (the day I needed it). These heels are also some of the comfiest heels I own - my night never ends in pain! 

Before I went to Hawaii and got a real tan, I was regularly using fake tan so I decided to do it again this week, for this night and my friend's 21st on the weekend! I've tried a few different brands but Loving Tan has become my #1 favourite. I use the mousse in medium and leave it on over night - I might try out the dark formula when I get my next bottle.

PS. Such an amazing dress for my 100th post!
emma

3 comments:

  1. I love this! Congrats on your 100th post too!

    www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wrap detail on this dress! Definitely gorgeous and summer coloured, and a perfect way to celebrate the 100th post.

    XO Greta | flourish-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit! Such a fresh and happy color combination!

    www.jeannechristinemarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete