Thursday 20 March 2014

Cinematic

I thought I would make a post that's a bit different from fashion and beauty and talk about some music that I'm really into at the moment. So today I'm going to talk about Illy!


Illy is an Australian hip hop artist from Melbourne. He has just released his fourth album Cinematic and is about to wrap up his national tour, which I actually attended last weekend at The Metro Theatre in Sydney!

The concert was freaking awesome - probably one of the best I've been to so far! I just absolutely love being in the middle of a crowd where everyone is belting out the lyrics together and jumping around - ah I live for that! I was in my own little world that night, in my happy place. It was just perfect.

Rocking my friend's Illy merch haha

My favourite song out of them all is definitely Cinematic! He actually closed the concert with it and it couldn't have been a better pick! You can hear a snippet of it here.


Find out more at illyal.com!

What music are you loving at the moment? I'd love to check out some new stuff - well 'new' for me!

emma

No comments:

Post a Comment