Friday 14 March 2014

Catch up

Hi all I'm back! We finally got our wifi back today so I'm coming to you with a post straight away! First and foremost, thank you all so much for 100 FOLLOWERS on Bloglovin!! Crazy stuff!

I thought I would tell you some exciting things that have been happening in my world (well, my Instagram world haha). First I posted a flatlay last week to enter a competition for Westfield (shopping centre) and I tagged the brands in it. My favourite tanning brand then reposted the photo!


Then today Cosmopolitan Australia magazine's new beauty account reposted it! If you couldn't already tell I get excited when other brands and people repost me ;)


Then I posted another one on Wednesday and a certain name caught my eye.





Yep, the one and only Lauren Conrad (of Laguna Beach & The Hills fame) liked my photo!! WTF?! I honestly couldn't believe it. I thought it might have been a fake account at first but then I looked closely and the spelling was right! Out of all of the notifications she saw my photo?! Insane. Naturally, I freaked out.


Next thing I know I can't load my Instagram feed because of the sudden influx of notifications coming through! Right now the photo is at 295 likes - no biggie but the most likes I've ever gotten!


The little things, hey? Haha sorry for the hiatus, will be posting regularly again now! Need to get around to doing a very late February Favourites! 

emma

1 comment:

  1. OMG Emma I would be freaking out like crazy if Lauren Conrad liked my picture that's so awesome - CONGRATS! :D xx

    ReplyDelete