Sunday 30 March 2014

Birthday Wishlist

Birthday Wishlist

My birthday is coming up in less than two weeks so I thought I'd whip up a lil wishlist. I am fully aware that I obviously won't receive all of this (or any of it) but I thought I'd make a post for a lil fun.

I'd love a laptop but I think I'm dreaming a little too big here. My last one slowly broke and is barely in one piece (long story haha) so I'm currently sharing with my mum. I also wouldn't mind some 'birthday money' so I can put some aside, and also spend some on what I'd like (even what's on this list). Or even using the money to get my hair done! I'm in desperate need of a hair cut and my roots are currently disgraceful haha. I'm currently really tempted to try an ombre sort of thing. I'd been thinking about it then Karissa Pukas got her hair done and I love it - I think I want something like hers.


I've mentioned both of these in my lusts of the week's but I'm still obsessed with Mimco pouches. I love the small leather one and the larger shiny black one. I die. Also still lusting over the Jase heels from Lipstik. The weekend after my birthday I'm going out with friends and these would go perfectly with my outfit. Might just buy them as a present to myself!

emma

1 comment:

  1. i hope you will have a great birthday and hopeful get some pressies on your wish list
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete