Friday 21 March 2014

Double tap

My favourite social media platform of all time is Instagram. I love discovering new accounts and I love following accounts that post beautiful and amazing photos! There tends to be a running theme with Instagram photos and accounts I love and that's the style of photo and kind of filter they use (I suspect many people use VSCOcam which I have become obsessed with)  I thought I would share some of my favourites with you - such a hard decision, let me tell you - and they're all Aussie too!


I am obsessed with Brooke's style, it's drop dead amazing! I also love her behind-the-scenes shots while she's styling on set - inspires and motivates me every time (and groan in jealousy haha what a lucky gal!)

While I've been going to uni and work (boring) I've also been vicariously living through Kiara's Instagram as she's been exploring Singapore and Japan (exciting)! Her outfit shots are also great, I first found her through her fashion blog.

Felicia's Instagram portrays the kind of live I would love to live - just seems so glamourous! Gorgeous photos, can't help but like every single one.

Again, I love the outfit shots and photos of clothes and food. I love a good overhead shot of beautiful food and so many Instagram photos form Tash and heaps of others constantly make me wish I ventured out to cute cafes and restaurants more.

Karissa posts a bit of everything from outfits to clothes to inspirational quotes. Such great quality!

Liz is best known for her website and posting photos of outfits from people off the street. She posts a lot of these on her Instagram and I love street style so instant points!! At the moment there's a few shots of street style she's seen at VAMFF!

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram! @emhewitt_
Leave me your Instagram accounts so I can check them out!

emma


No comments:

Post a Comment