Monday 1 June 2015

Union Lane








More graffiti lane photos!! This was on our last day in Melbourne while we were just wandering around the shops. This is Union Lane, a very narrow lane just off of Bourke St Mall. Half of the art was fresh as there were paint cans scattered all over the ground and there was a strong smell of paint.

I finally got to wear this scarf - I got it from Forever 21 when I was in Hawaii last year. I love tartan, especially red. There is a mens flannel at my work that looks exactly like this that I've had my eye on for months, need to get it ASAP! I also bought this hat from Miss Shop at Myer while we were in Melbourne with a gift card from my birthday and I absolutely love it!

WEARING:
Hat | Miss Shop @ Myer
Top | Sportsgirl
Jeans | Cotton On
Jacket | Target
Boots | Betts
Scarf | Forever 21
Bag | Colette by Colette Hayman
Necklace | Tiffany & Co.

emma



No comments:

Post a Comment