Friday 26 June 2015

Swimmers in Winter?


Yesterday I drove out to DFO in Homebush on the hunt for a new set of swimmers. Yes it is Winter here in Australia but in a few days I will be heading off to good ol' Thailand where it definitely is not Winter! 

I have a very similar pair that I bought from Seafolly in January (very similar, I posted about them here and they were still in the DFO store) but I will be spending a lot of my time there swimming so I kind of needed more than one. I went to DFO in hope of finding something cheaper than I would somewhere else and I did! They had a sale on which was buy two items and get the third free so the bright pink bottoms (which I lurrrveee) were free, not to mention that each piece was significantly marked down! The top was originally $99.95 but I got all three items for $82 - win win! So it was definitely worth the 50 minute drive.

emma


No comments:

Post a Comment