Thursday 25 June 2015

Photo Diary: May 2015

June is nearly over but I thought I'd better get my month of May in before I jet off to Thailand on July 1st!


This was actually at the end of April but I forgot to include it but I went to The Factory Theatre in Marrickville with my friend Jade and we saw Frenchy live as part of Sydney Comedy Festival. It was fun, Frenchy is hilarious!!


I filmed a documentary for uni! Many horrible hours of editing and stress but it's finally all over. I'll definitely share it on the blog once I upload it somewhere online!


Spent a weekend down in Goulburn! Three friends and I went down late on the Saturday arvo, partied it up in town with the rest of our friends then went and checked out Matsuri (a car drifting weekend). It was absolutely FREEZING down there (Snapchat said it was 9 degrees celsius at night!) so my best friend and I spent a lot of time in the car on the Sunday... hahaha. Was a such a fun weekend!


I spent a weekend in the city for my friend's birthday! We stayed in a hotel so we wouldn't have to worry about getting home (which is lucky because trains weren't running that weekend) and we went to The Argyle in The Rocks. I had never been there before but I really liked it, I definitely want to go back. It was her 22nd so we spent the whole time singing '22' by Tay Swift while we were getting ready ;)


I also started an internship at Recreational Studio! I'm helping out with social media and blog stuff and I absolutely love it!! They make amazing jewellery (like this bracelet) and leather goods. The experience is making me so excited for the future and to finish uni!!

emma

Instagram // Tumblr // Twitter // Bloglovin // Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment