Tuesday 16 September 2014

Weekend planning


TOP | Showpo
SHOES | Windsor Smith
POUCH | Mimco
TAN | Loving Tan

It's my best friend's 21st birthday this weekend and I've nearly got my whole outfit! Katie from Steal The Spotlight featured this top in a recent video of hers and I liked it so much I bought one for myself. I also have my Windsor Smith shoes that I've only ever worn once - let's hope my feet survive the night this time.

My Mimco pouch is my go-to weekend clutch - it fits everything I need (including fold-up flats in case of emergencies) and hangs comfortably off my wrist so I'm not annoyed by constantly carrying it! I've also just recently tried Loving Tan and it immediately became my favourite false tanner! It's red based so it doesn't make you look orange and it has worn off nicely for me so far. I usually do my tan on the Thursday night before I have an event on the weekend.

I'll hopefully have a post of the whole outfit up some time next week!

emma

1 comment:

  1. Omgosh, I need that Showpo top in my life! *.* Lovely outfit!

    ReplyDelete