Wednesday 10 September 2014

Hawaii Wishlist #1

Hawaii Wishlist #1

I'm going on a family holiday to Hawaii in just over two weeks now, it's come so fast!! So of course I've been online making a mental shopping list and planning where I want to go! Especially as many make-up and clothing products aren't available here in Australia so I thought I would share some of my ideas with you. 

NARS Laguna Bronzer
Urban Decay Naked Basics 2
Anastasia Contour Kit (also their brow products!)
NARS Sheer Glow Foundation
MAC lipsticks (among other things)
NARS Lip Pencils
Lorac Pro palette (not sure if I can even get this anywhere in Hawaii)
First Aid Beauty products
Glam Glow mud mask (and maybe other masks too)

Also let me know if there's anything else I should check out while I'm over there!

emma

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, have the best time away! I'm so envious of all those lovely products you plan to buy! If only we had those here in Australia! D: x

    ReplyDelete