Monday 15 September 2014

Instagram Diary #1

1. Caught up with uni friends for a birthday at the Ivy in Sydney. 
2. Went out for dinner and wore my new River Island skirt - I'm obsessed with pineapples! 
3. Had a delicious lunch at a new local cafe with my best friend.

4. Tried self-serve frozen yogurt for the first time and loved it!
5. Saw The 1975 in concert at The Enmore Theatre. My friend and I lined up all day but it was worth it because we got second row from the front barrier! Amazing. 
6. I finally bought a pair of boots and I have been living in them ever since - love love love.

7. Spend my uni breaks in Gloria Jeans with iced chocolates and magazines.
8. Selfie because why not?
9. Walked along Cronulla Beach because the weather was beautiful!

10. Another selfie - in my new dress from Sportgirl and funky hat.
11. Re-used a Jessie costume for a 'Disney Gone Wrong' themed birthday party
12. Chilled out Saturday arvos with my new favourite lip balm from Go-To!

emma

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had so much fun :)
    www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! I nominated you for the liebester award! Details are on unefillemorderne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete