Thursday 12 June 2014

#TBT: Paris Photo Diary

Back in 2010 when I was 16,  I went on a two week school trip to France! I'm actually going to Hawaii with my family later this year, during the same dates that I was in France for (crazy coincidence!) Since it's nearing four years since I went on the trip so I thought I would reminisce.

I studied both French and Modern History in Year 11 and 12 and it was a trip for those two subjects. I went during the school holidays between the last term of Year 11 and the first term of Year 12. We spent the first week going around the French Countryside (which I'll save for another post) and we spent the second week in Paris so that's what I'm sharing with you today!






















So lucky to have had the opportunity to go on this trip. I will probably post more photos in coming weeks!

Going through these photos is making me want to go back and travel more of the world so much! One day...

emma

2 comments:

  1. So much envy, Paris seems G O R G E O U S .

    ReplyDelete
  2. why did you have to post these! hahaha I have such post Paris blues from when I went back in 2010 too hahaha! :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete