Wednesday 7 May 2014

Stress


I got a Macbook Air on Monday (happy days I have a laptop again!!!!) so I decided to take this selfie last night. Not your typical happy selfie.

This week has been incredibly busy thanks to uni assignments: I've spent two full days filming, now spending today and tomorrow finishing off my production folder for the same assignment to hand in on Friday AS WELL as submitting another subject's assignment online on Friday night (I'm doing that on Net-A-Porter's PORTER Magazine so at least that'll be a bit more enjoyable...) only to do another group assignment and another individual assignment for my other two subjects next week and the week after.. four assignments due in three weeks (plus more in the three weeks following).. don't you just love this time of semester?! D:

So yes this post is basically to say that I am in fact still alive but EK has been put on the back burner this week (as well as going to the gym -sad face-) because this is the most stressed I've felt in my entire uni career, today I am just angry at the world (thank you to the friends who copped my rants haha) and I just simply have no time! Mid-year break can't come soon enough!!

Good quality blogging will hopefully resume ASAP aka. after Friday!

emma

Highlight of the day: Got tickets for The 1975 in July!!!!!!! Ahhhhhh <3

No comments:

Post a Comment