Wednesday 21 May 2014

RULES OF ENGAGEMENT







Sportgirl crop knit
Target mermaid skirt
Lovisa necklace
Tiffany & Co ring

On Saturday night I attended my friends' engagement party! It was absolutely beautiful and I am so incredibly happy for the two of them! Unfortunately I only have these crappy shots of my outfit but you get the idea! (I really wish I had a full-length mirror in my room so you'll have to deal with my parents' room, just ignore the background haha)

If you follow me on Instagram you may have guessed that I am currently obsessed with this fluffy material - I have a black cardigan like this which you will soon see.




The bride-to-be is on the right!
With the groom-to-be!

Her sister was taking tonnes of photos with a DSLR so I'll probably post some of those once they're put on Facebook :)

emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment