Monday 26 November 2012

Unrealistic Christmas List


Now that it is officially less than a month until Christmas, I thought I'd post a few things that I would love to receive (or even buy myself) but can't due to having two siblings and living off a student budget.

When the iPad mini was first released I thought it sounded a bit silly, I mean why not just get an original iPad? The other day my Mum bought one for herself with money she received from her boss last Christmas and now I'm lusting over it - it's so cute and actually a perfect size!

Again, the Marc Jacobs watch reappears (as previously mentioned in my first Wednesday Wishlist) and although I've shown my parents and told them this is a watch I would like, I decided that I'd rather get a few $20-$30 watches from K-Mart and Target etc (that I've picked out and bought of course) so switch things up a little, considering this MJ one is nearing the $200 price tag...

I never used to be a fan of Jeffrey Campbell Litas but, just like everyone else, I'm smitten. Solestruck.com currently has 50% off in the spirit of Black Friday, so I was going to buy a pair of the spiked ones for myself, but including shipping to Australia that still brings them to about $90 AUD! I mean, that is still a great deal seeing as they're about $120-180 most of the time, but I'm not made of money! I was going to ask if I could get them for Christmas instead and pay for half of them but before I even got the chance to ask, Mum had shut me down telling me she wasn't a fan and pretty much made me feel shit for even bothering showing her. They're sold out now anyway - which I'm not surprised at since they're 50% for onlt 24 hours, but I'm still gutted!

Last but not least, I would love an SLR camera - not necessarily the 600D shown (I've heard it's good) but just any in general. But obviously with the heavy pricetag, I will just have to save up and just borrow my Dad's SLR. If I had my own, I would just have the best photos for my blog and I would actually film regular Youtube videos because the quality would be amazing!

Oh a girl can dream.. Is there anything you would like to receive for Christmas and know there is no chance you will actually get it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment