Monday 25 June 2012

Wishful thinking

Wishful thinking


1. MAC Mineralised Skin Finish in 'Soft and Gentle' | I have been wanting a highlight for so long now and have heard plenty about it on YouTube! It's around $47 here in Australia and I still need to purchase my first MAC product and I'm thinking it's about time I'm brave enough to fork out the money!
2. JCrew Pixie Pants | I have heard Ingrid (aka. Missglamorazzi) rave about these pants for so long and I recently looked them up online and JCrew now sends to Australia! (We don't have a store here). Unfortunately they are quite pricey at $125 but I'd love to own a pair!
3. YSL Rouge Volupte lipstick in 'Red Taboo' | First of all, just look at that gorgeous packaging! Last night I was lusting over these lippies online and discovered this shade in Rachel's (aka. icallitambrosia & 87daysbefore) favourite lipsticks video because I remember her mentioning a YSL one. She described it as a true red and after looking at swatches on various other sites this is the shade I'd love to splurge on!
4. NARS blush | I have always wanted a NARS product and I think a blush would be perfect! Still undecided on what shade I would like but a girl can dream, right?!
5. Real Techniques brushes | These brushes are by Samantha Chapman of pixiwoo and I have recently learnt that they are available in Australia! (and by recently, I mean today). They are only available in one place, which happens to be in the Sydney CBD, so I am definitely going to go into the city very soon and buy some for myself! They are also surprisingly cheap considering that make-up is quite expensive here in Australia compared to America.
6. Laura Mercier Mineral Powder | Today I was watching Gracie's (aka. UglyFaceOfBeauty) product rave about this and deicded that I have to have it! I looked on Myer's online shop earlier and I think that it's around $60-70 so I won't be getting it anytime soon, hahaha ;)

1 comment:

  1. I want to get my paws on that Mineralised Skin Finish! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete