Tuesday 26 June 2012

LOTD | Blog Post #1

This more like two posts, but still one at the same time. I found this Project Perfect post on Lauren of Oh Little Red's blog which led me to the original by Flaws and All. Basically Project Perfect is where you post a photo of yourself that you like and you say why you like it, some things you don't like about yourself that others may like and some things that you do like about yourself. I absolutely love this idea and am planning to post my own soon!

1 comment:

  1. This is a really good post and your love of the day is so good :) I really think it's such a good idea to raise each others self esteem and as a community of bloggers we should be helping, being honest and nice to each other-thanks for sharing

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete