Wednesday 26 August 2015

Photo Diary: June 2015



JUNE LONG WEEKEND: Went to Carmens on the Saturday night then to Fusions on Sunday. Was an interesting weekend to say the least.


FAREWELL: My friend from work Britt left to get a full time job so we went out for dinner & drinks to celebrate.


FAMILY DINNER: Went out to a local Thai restaurant with my group of friends from school for 'family dinner'. Then went and sat in Maccas with the girls eating ice cream and catching up.


PARTY: My friend closed his mechanics business so we had one big 'last hurrah' and had a party in the workshop and went to Oatley Pub. I also made a lot of new friends that night which was nice. The next night (Saturday) we had drinks at a friend's place then went to Fusions on the Sunday night. It was good to have one last big weekend with all my friends before heading off to Thailand :)

emma


No comments:

Post a Comment