Thursday 14 November 2013

Saturday At The Races











Wearing Rumor Boutique dress (I found it online here), Rubi Shoes wedges, Sportsgirl clutch & flower crown and Kate Moss Rimmel lipstick in 103.

On Saturday I went to the races at Royal Randwick Racecourse in Sydney with two of my friends. It was my first time attending the races and it was a really fun day! The flower crown was actually the first thing I bought and once I spotted the white clutch, I knew that I definitely had to accessorise with white! (note: currently an obsession of mine). I nearly splurged on a white pair of Windsor Smith wedges but in the days leading up to the races, it had been raining so I didn't want to risk ruining a pair so expensive so I went with this pair from Rubi Shoes that would be easier to clean. It turned out to be a thirty degree celsius day so the only thing I walked away with was a lovely sunburn! Although there were only three of us it was still a good day and we're going back next month with a bigger group of friends, so stay tuned for another race day outfit!


2 comments:

  1. actually perfect! <3 I need this dress in my life! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I literally just accidently found it online hehe ;) http://dollygirlfashion.com/shop/floral-peach-party-line-dress/ xx

      Delete