Friday 22 November 2013

Festival Fashion Inspiration

Next weekend I am attending Stereosonic 2013!! It's a summer festival here in Australia and this year it is running over two days. People like David Guetta, Calvin Harris, Armin van Buuren, DJ Tigerlily, Will Sparks, The Stafford Brothers, Zedd and heaps more are performing! I'm super pumped, as this will be the first festival I've ever gone too but I'm still so stuck on what to wear!! I love the crop top trend, and do wear them with skirts when I go clubbing, but I don't think I'm too comfortable exposing my stomach and in this situation! I've been searching the web all week looking for inspiration and ideas so I thought I'd share them.




                   





I don't ever use Pinterest (I don't really know how) but that's where I found most of these.. So I pinned some more and they're here if you wanna check them out :)

Are you going to Stereosonic? Or any upcoming festival? What's your favourite festival trend? I'll definitely be pulling out my flower crown for one of the days!


2 comments:

  1. love your blog! just bookmarked it!

    would love you to give me some advice on my blog!
    www.stonefoxinterrupted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow thank you!
      What would like some advice on? If you wanted to ask more privately you could always ask me on Tumblr http://fullofcuriosityxo.tumblr.com/ask or send me an email! Otherwise you can just reply here :)

      Delete